Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today is sports day for me. LOL.

Morning was gym and badminton. Met Joel at the gym at 9 and gym-ed for an hour till 10. Erm, cant carry too heavy weights le, cos didnt visit the gym for almost a month?! Yeah. Then played badminton with Jowell at the Sports Hall Court 1. Erm did alot of running, shuttling and rallying. Sweat quite alot and I could even see the "sweat molecules" on my thighs, arms and face. However, it was super fun. Im very into badminton now and Im gonna change my main racquet soon cos its so so so so heavy, according to both me and Jowell. =P So its the Yonex carbonex racquet next. =)

Spent the afternoon at Mustafa looking for a pair of reasonable priced and comfortable street soccer/indoor court shoes. Was choosing a few Umbro ones and tried on the various sizes. Though they were a little too plastic and restricting on my movements, I still picked them for their cheap prices. Until....I took a turn at the next shelf and saw a Diadora pair! Wow, it was cheaper by 50 cents but it had the perfect size! 9.5 UK size. And its comfort level was HIGH! It felt like a pair of school shoes so most of the composition is made of cotton and cloth. =)

Had Table tennis class at night. Held at the Toa Payoh Central CC. Erm though I had a few incorrect strokes and took some time to learn, I was quite pissed at the rate of the class, mainly due to the kids taking sucha long long long time to learn and there was this act-ang-moh b*t*h who was yaking her way off instead of playing it right. Im so gonna question the age-group of the class next time and Im only going to join those with age-restriction in place.Like they always say, ADULTS ONLY!

Oh and on the other hand, I might be getting a private badminton instructor soon, so YEAH!!!!

No comments: