Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wahahaha, going to officially learn table tennis le. Was browsing through the People's Association webpage a few days back and saw that there was a table tennis course ongoing at the Toa Payoh Central CC. So I went to sign up, though I had alr missed out on the first lesson. Im so lucky to have found the course ongoing at a CC near my house because the rest of the table tennis courses were just too far away, like Sembawang?!?!

Went to Mustafa this morning to buy my badminton racquet's grip. Bought the Yonex ones, and after opening them at home, they proved to be quite "solid" and steady. Felt quite comfortable holding it and the racquet looked all new after I cleaned it quite throughly.

Time-table came out a few days back. Yay, still in the same class, though instead of J2 the class's name has been to changed to L2. More aerospace modules upcoming, like avionics systems and human factors, which is what Im waiting for because it is these modules that makes the aerospace course stand out from the rest. And after going to the NUS talk last Weds, Im more convinced that Dip Plus will allow me to have a better chance of getting into NUS. =)

Alright, going to catch "I guess, I guess, I guess guess guess" (Pls translate into chinese and you'll get what I mean) =P

No comments: