Monday, September 15, 2008

OMG!!! I was super shocked this morning to see my results!! GPA 4.0!! Yayyy.Actually I have to thank God for it, for blessing me through this whole examination period. I didnt expect to get a 4.0, maybe a 3.5 or somewhere around there? Yeah. Whee and dad gave me a hundred dollars for a good job done. Wahahaha, now I have some spare money to get my new pair of earphones and my badminton grip's rubber cover le. =)

Played table tennis and the first time I won jen kiat. 4 sets to 3. Well cos I brought my own bat along and since I was more familiar with it and I knew where my mistakes lie, I just played a "minimal mistakes" game by not trying to smack the ball and waiting for my opponent to get impatient and force an error. =D

Fun olympics today was quite okay. Took turns with Teo Huei to brief the respective groups about the game and helped to count the scores. Then while waiting for another group to appear, we would just grab a few balls and play our own game. Hahaha, super fun.

Loads of drama serials to watch now. " HELLO Xiao2 Jie3" , "Sui4 Yue4 Feng1 Yun2" , "Ba4 ba1 bi4 zui3". Clearing them 1 by 1 now. Its all the channel 55 shows but Im just too impatient to wait for them to show 1 episode by 1 episode on TV so I've decided to watch them first. Hahaha.

Manutd lost to Liverpool by 2 goals to 1 and I had expected it. Without Ronaldo's presence, the team is akin to a tiger without fangs. Sure, it has paws to fight, but it wouldn't last long. Ronaldo is still the crucial man to bring the team back to its glory. And just as well, I was at some chinese singing thing which my grandma had a role in so at least I didnt have to see the disappointing game play of manutd, as was described to me by my brother. =(

Last but not least, F1 grabbed my attention the most for this whole week. The Italian GP. Sebestian Vettel took it much to the shock of the other more experienced drivers and it was an undeniable fact that he drove in a very pretty solid manner. Taking the lead over Kovalainen for quite a few laps is an amazing feat for this young driver and he certainly deserved the first place standings. Next up, Singtel Singapore GP. My take would be none other than my personal idol, Lewis Hamilton!!!! =D

Okay, going to rest for now, long day tmr.

No comments: