Monday, November 24, 2008

FANTASTIC!! Zhang Xin Zhe (Jeff Zhang)'s song Mu Yang Ren(Shepherd) is v v nice! The starting is v kiddy and relaxed, whereas the chorus is v fast paced and catchy! Gotta hear it man! I've listened it to the whole day today, but I still dont catch a single word of the lyrics! =P

Erm parents going to Beijing tonight so the house will be quiet and sian. And Im not some delinquent that runs out when yr parents are overseas cos I dont hv to do tt since they just like restrict only 1% of my freedom?! Yeah,which is not coming back too late. Sooo much stuff to do these days and CTs are coming so I doubt I even hv the time to even stay back after 6pm. =X Avionics systems sounds scary. MPI seems a little unsteady so needs a tiny weeny bit more of revision. DCNT has more reading to cover up. CAEM IS THE WORST, SO SO SO MANY MATHS FORMULA TO REMEMBER! And to think the Dr Li said our CAEM book's being used by MIT, no wonder it was so tough for me! Sianz.

No comments: