Sunday, November 02, 2008

Okies, all the best to those taking their As tmr!! Jiayou last battle le! =)

Badminton is just super fun and addictive!! Played on Tues, Fri and Sat. Tues played for 1.5hs, Fri for 2.5 hs and Sat for 3 hs! So in total played erm.....7hs for the whole week?!?! But now Im building some wrist power and footwork is getting much better. But the price to pay? My thighs are aching like mad now and I hope it will be better after a massage cos I want to play on tues =P Oh and Im gonna get a new grip soon because I forgot to cover the racquet butt of my current one. LOL

Been thinking really hard what kinda plane hobby should I invest in. The scale model kind(Build, paint and display) or those RC ones so that I can go to the big fields and fly it. Scale model ones are quite stationary and the fun only lasts for a while?!?! Yeah so its just build, paint, display and the process repeats itself until you stop it. The RC ones are more fun in the sense you can build the electronics onto the new planes and add your own stuff like small LEDS or party strings and blah blah. The price is the only factor but I'll get dad to subsidise the beginner's kit cost. =)

Cleared the Forensic Heros 2 about 5 days back and the last case they solved was uber nice! Been missing it for quite a few days cos........erm....its just hard to accept the fact the series has ended?! And channel U is showing the first series too so probably I'll re-see it again.

PDPR is crap! My board is just nonsense la! So untidy with all the wires running about in a "heywire" manner. Lucky for me the board still worked in the end without the capacitors blowing off in a fireworks way. Whew. Oh and smelling the soldering lead really really made me feel like vomitting that day and I prayed and prayed to God in the bus for me to hold on until I get home then by the time I can vomit/faint/lie on the bed. God's healing really works! =)

No comments: