Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wah, just saw the video of the ACJC student being ragged and Im totally AMUSED!

Throwing of cakes and pouring of milk onto the student while she's being tied up on 2 poles? What the hell are wrong with ppl these days. Is life getting too comfortable tt they wanna do such stuff? I think its seriously overboard. Throwing a cake is fine but this is just unacceptable. And they had the audacity to argue on the definition of "fun" to them. Oh yeah so if fun to me was to stuff a bullet up yr ass so I guess you'd be dead by now if I want to hv my fun?! Nobody asked them to be nerds but hv some self-discipline you ill-bred kids! And NOBODY works alone! Even elites DEPEND on others. The best example now is the wall-street crash. Even high-flyers CRASH!

I wont be surprised if shooting takes place in schs in a few years time, just like how it happens in the US. Oh erm, perhaps knifing instead, cos you cant really find guns in singapore though. =P

No comments: