Thursday, November 06, 2008

HAIZ X 1,000,000.....

Doing my Avionics Systems Case-study project now really makes me MISS the SYFC days. Seriously now Im regretting my decision in quitting the club. I kind of like flying and having the privilege to fly really makes you stand out from the rest. Why? Cos you see things from above and you understand the whole picture.Trimming, flying straight and level, climbing and descending, taking-off, landing.... If only the instructors were not so "indifferent" and strict and pressurising. Perhaps some stuff is due to my faults too but sometimes we are just 18 year olds and not everyone is up to the task of keeping up the pressure to fly well. Its not driving, its flying! Its very very different from anything else you've ever done. Maybe I'll save up next time to get a PPL from 1 of the private clubs. =)

Finally finished my first part of the PDPR project and Im glad to say its well done. Tested it and its good to go! Proceeding now to the second stage of the project le.

MPI prac today was damn damn funny!!! Joel went to delete the semi-collon from mel tan's programme and OMG! his programme couldn't run at all despite having all the functions and stuff right. LOL. And the most amusing part was tt he kept mumbling "hmmm...what is wrong leh..." and his face was the most comical I've ever seen. =P

Gonna give a lecture to the avionics members tmr abt the basic stuff of RC planes.Whooo nervous. And having a interview tmr too.

YAYY, TMR's BADMINTON FOR 2 HOURS!!!!!

No comments: