Sunday, November 09, 2008

WAH I WAS SUPER HAPPY YSTD! Finally got my RC aircraft alr! =) Though it was a beginner's aircraft, it didnt come cheap, $450 for these...
SUPER-CUB!
WINGS!
FUSELAGE!
Spektrum DX6i! Wireless system so never ever hv to deal with freq clashes! =D



Compare my hand to the transmitter and you know how big it is =X

Bought all these at Rotor Hobby ystd near Lavender MRT. Dad didnt want to go down to Fook Hai building cos there was ERP =X So looked around there and the display F-16s and helis there were HUGE! I think they can be about 1.5m long?! So asked around for the beginners combo(sounds like a KFC meal =P) and they got me everything tt's required, analog transmitter, servos, beginner's plane, motor, charger, speed control. So I took everything but asked for a change to a digital transmitter. So the price shot up from $279 to $450! Yeah, jus for a change from analog to digital transmitter. But oh well since I thgt I wont be just stuck with 1 plane for the rest of my life I'd decided to get a digital transmitter so I can store the plane's info in it. =D Fortunately Dad was there with me, if you get what I mean =)
Went for the Poly Stage F-actor performance in the night with Teo Huei, Jowell, Jen Kiat,Rayson,Daniel and Jun Jie. Gay Tan PS-ed us at the last min. Hmmmm....the content of the show was nice, dealing with scenes like anger, frustration, sorrow, remorse, betrayal etc. The bad thing was tt the stupid and "low-class" audience ard us were laughing damn loudly until we got damn irritated cos we couldn't hear a single damn thing. The fact was we were sitting at the 3rd row and the theatre wasnt even three quarters full! They seem to be deprived of a childhood or rather deprived of laughter and some idiots even shouted "suggestive" lines to the actors. Another factor was tt the actors were speaking too softly at some point in time. Other than that, I think it was v v entertaining and the actors acted their respective roles well. I loved how the Indian corrected the Ang-moh's pronounciation of "Mussss-Taaaaa-Faaaaa centre" LOL.
Ate prata opp. beauty world after tt and it was "chao ta" went served. Curry was too powdery and to think many see it as 1 of the best supper locations?!
FLY!


No comments: