Saturday, December 03, 2005

Changes

So many changes today. Firstly, YT cannot watch the movie and cant find a suitable substitute. Then YH told me that her piano lesson got brought forward and cant go to eat the ice-cream buffet. Later, called CZ to ask him to go. He said that his tuition teacher changed the timing to 12.45 so have to watch the movie at a later time. Next, I was told at the very last minute that the bbq was cancelled as not many people were going. Called Eunice and she said that she was able to go. Then remembered mich. Called her to see if she was going. She said that she will be eating the ice-cream buffet and go around Orchard shopping. ok so will be meeting later on. Wanted to call Jamie along but she has tuition until 4. Hmmm.... How many changes now, about 5. But I found out something from this. CZ was very appreciative. He went to sms me again to ask me if there is another timing when he told me earlier on that he could not make it as his tuition was at 12.45. Well, what I can see from this is that he is interested to go and has the what I call, "heart". Well, cant blame the rest too, except for the bbq. So angry with them, no one even bothered to tell me that it was cancelled until I went to ask. Oh and I have to apologise to Mich too, I did not went there at 1 when I was suppossed to. So sorry. Well, but I am still going watch the movie later and shop around. Remember my viewers, please inform your participants or friends should you have last minute changes and not be like the bbq people, able to inform but could not be bothered to do so.

No comments: