Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Singing

Just realised that I have sang a lot during the past few days. Since dad and mum ordered a new cabinet for the television, they took out all the dvd players and hi-fi. So I brought all those to my room and started singing upstairs with the door closed. Sang a lot of oldies, so quite familiar with them now. Singing is so fun, but esp. when singing with my favourite chinese songs, those romantic and soothing types, wow that's my favourite.

These few days keep calling 1626 to ask the singtel staff about the mitsubishi phone. Quite a good deal, considering that it has so many features and it is $0. I hope that it is not the same Singtel customer officer taking my call, otherwise she would be quite familiar with my voice and my requests. So another 2 more days to dec 23. That's the day when I can finally upgrade my plan, 21 mths. Kept telling dad how good the phone was and he was like really ah, when go and where is the !hello shop and I am trying to force him to go to the !hello shop this fri to grab the phone. I told him that it would be the best Christmas present from him.

Opened all of the Christmas presents that i received. I cant wait till Christmas day to open them all, so decided to open them now. Let me see what I got. Mum's friends gave me some kind of mambo pencil box, then Mum and my aunties gave me a pair of nike shoe(lost mine at obs). I prefer this idea of my aunties giving me money as a whole so that I can use the money to buy what I want, instead of them guessing what do I want. Still waiting for presents from aunties on dad's side. That's why I said that I love Christmas, partly because of the presents and another reason is that the colourful decorations, people going shopping, gatherings, Christmas happenings do in one way or another make me happier. Actually wanted to go for an outing with the NP ppl to watch a movie, but seems like some of them cant make it. hmm.... try to make it ppl.

Got such a huge response about the Raffles wedding. Didnt know that NP girls love to attend wedding dinners. Like Jamie, want to go and have a look, Fiona, want to have the front seat. I mean the place is really nice. It is one of the most interesting wedding dinners I have been to. As I said, only be able to hold the wedding there if I have the financial capability. As the saying goes, Yi fen qian, yi fen huo. Why not the other way round, Jamie or Fiona when either 1 of you 2 have your wedding dinner there,then invite me too so that I can go again.Haha.

Ok shall blog again soon.

No comments: