Thursday, December 29, 2005

Confusion

Yes or no, Yes or no. Well I dont even know the answer myself. But the overall person to make the decision lies with me. Well, maybe time can help me in finding what I seek for. Cant really sleep well these few days. Keep thinking of this and that. Go for it or not. That's the question. I still love Cheuk Yiu's quote, cherish those around you for you might never know what might happen tomorrow. I find that quite true and I am someone who strongly believes in fate because I believe that fate can bring two together and can create miracles. However on the other hand I trust that one can bring about his own future if he goes to achieve it. Like what my cousin Edmund said, your future is in your hands, what you do now is creating and shaping what your future will be, so work hard and attain what you want because this is your future, not anyone's else. Different people have different goals in their life, therefore they do things differently in order to obtain what they want. Well, as I mentioned earlier on too, fate does play a great part. If you are fated to be together, no matter what you do, where you are, who you are with, why you think differently and how long it takes, both will still meet and be together at the time of sunset and start a better life after sunrise. Now, I ocasionally think of the rhythm of the song Guardian Angel. Heard it once when the radio station aired it. It is sung by Superstar Hong Jun Yang. The song is terrific and I simply just love the tune.

Well, I shall do what I can now and the rest will depend on fate (sui2 yuan2)

No comments: