Monday, December 05, 2005

Wonderful weekend

Wow, what a wonderful weekend I had.

Saturday
Went down to TPY MRT station to wait for CZ. He was late by about half-an-hour because his tuition teacher did not release him on time.Then we proceeded to Orchard. I thought that Somerset would be a better place so I called Eunice, who was waiting outside the MRT control station at Orchard, to take the train down to Somerset. Costed her 90 cents for the trip. The 3 of us walked down from Somerset to Cineleisure to catch the 3.55 movie. It was 4.25 by the time we reached there. So? We had to catch the 5.45 movie. Haha. Meanwhile, we went down to KFC to eat our late lunch and went to the arcade. CZ and I played a game of Datona before moving out of the arcade. We walked around looking for the bowling centre but later realised that it was replaced by the pool centre. Not much time left, we walked around doing 15 mins of window shopping before going to the entrance. Guess what, for 3 people, I bought 3 packets of potato chips, 2 packets of regular popcorn and 2 cups of drinks. We walked into the cinema hall with our hands full of food and started eating all the way till the movie ended. The movie was great and we laughed at all the charactors, mainly the pig whom we named after someone.Haha.
After the movie, we were left with half a packet of popcorn. CZ finished 2 packets of potato chips, I finished 1 packet of popcorn and 3/4 packet of potato chips, and the rest you can guess ended up with who. The toilets on the 5th floor were faulty so we went down to the 4th floor ones, which were also faulty, and then down to the 3rd floor ones. CZ wanted to buy chicken little stuff so we went down to Paragon to look for it. We went in to all the sport shops and were like commenting on the goods they had. We found a few chicken little stuffed toys at Metro but went to compare the prices of the same product at Toys R Us. The price range were about the same. Like small kids, we walked around Toys R Us and looked at the new toys and played with some. Haha. CZ suggested we go to Plaza Singapura next and so the 3 of us went there. After walking for 15 mins, we finally reached Plaza Singapura. It was by then 9.35 pm. I had to go and so did Eunice. However, she was hungry ( even though she ate so much tidbits ). I rushed her to buy some bread and we went off to the MRT station to go home.

Sunday
We were staying at my cousin's place near Loyang. My family went off to the temple in the morning before going to Loyang Point. There, my aunt rented Love in Harvard's 9-18 episode. At her house, after watching the 10th episode, I felt bored and went upstairs to play with Justin. Wow, Bryan was crying in the room. Why? His younger brother did not let him have the XboX controller. lol. I was the "mediator". I told Justin to give me the controller and I started playing myself.Haha. Both brothers did not have the controller, Fair. In the evening, we went down to Tampines Mall to shop for Christmas presents. Again, Toys R Us. Walked around there with the 2 small kids to shop for their Christmas Presents before going for dinner. In the night, watched the Star awards before turning in.

Oh, placed the Love in Harvard song in the blog. The introduction may not be that appealing but the chorus is nice. The pronunciation of the English might not be that accurate too.

Jamie, its ok that you cant turn up. I just thought that you might be able to last minute. No apologies required. Fiona also could not make it too. Next time, I will book you in advanced ok?Haha.

Han Wei, the bbq was cancelled. I wanted to tell you about it but you were in camp. Dont worry, I did not wait at all. I knew of that matter only in the morning.

No comments: