Friday, December 30, 2005

Inspiration

Inspiration, something that I really love to have. Be it a person or a thing that can be an inspiration to you , both can really push you to the limits and help you achieve goals that you might never even have set out to achieve.

The greatest victory is won without a battle
A winner says, "I have already made it."
The biggest failure in life is not failure itself, but the fact that we have allowed ourselves to fail
The light of success is within your heart
Do not let criticism affect your chances of success
The winner turns each complaint into nutrients for his success
Complaints help to lift the pressures from our minds, but if misdirected, they may turn into a killer which may take our lives away
Life can be happy or miserable. It's up to you what you want to make of it

I just love quotes and the time I spend trying to understand their true deep meanings of determination, success, tolerance, setting goals, being peaceful at heart, changing one to have positive mindsets and much more. I would rather have a big book of lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of quotes rather than having branded stuff or money because I believe inspiration and trying to change your mindset and attitude is more important than anything else. I prefer to enrich my mind rather than spoil myself with branded goods.( although some exceptions) Eunice just played with me the who do I love game. Haha, clues and more clues. This can at least give her something to think about.

I just added a new song to the blog. Heard it when Jamie played the song on the laptop. I just found the song to be very familiar. Well, its Elva's zhui4 shu2 xi1 de4 mo4 shen1 ren2. The song is very nice so enjoy. Thanks Jamie =)

No comments: