Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year

A new year. Happy 2006. Remember the good memories of 2005 and look forward to a better year in 2006.Raphael said that my blog was like a comic book?Haha. Sometimes when you have inspiring stuff to say, I cant help but to express it in my blog. School's reopening tomorrow. "o" Levels are here in a matter of months. Anyway, I was just thinking of where to go during CNY. Not many relatives to visit. So might just stay at my uncle's house and play Time Crisis 3. But what about day 2 and 3? If there is really no company, I might as well stay at home and study.
Oh today, I called Eunice to ask about the Chinese hmwk and then chatted for a while, since I had 100 mins free. Then she told me had to do hmwk, so cut off. Later, she called me. Why? want to talk crap. Ok, at least I found some entertainment. Tolerance, one word I like. Today, I decided to try that word out. My brother dropped my CD casing while going down the stairs. I wanted to scream at him but decided to carry out tolerance. I told him that it was ok and to throw away the remaining bits of plastic. He apologised to me and did what was necessary. From this, I felt better and like being nicer. Instead of trying to start an argument, I tolerated and made myself a nicer person. What a good feeling to have. I believe that at the end of the day it is your mentality that counts

Will blog soon in a few days time. Meanwhile keep the tagboard moving. Will be back for more words of wisdom.

No comments: