Saturday, January 28, 2006

CNY is here

Yeah the new year is here. Wishing all good health and may all your wishes come true.

Ok, my previous post invited "some" ppl to call me a zi lian kuang and the fact that the "some" people did not put in the kuang was good enough. Haha.

I hope that the New Year will bring for me good fortune itself and I am able to tide through the waves of difficulties.

Not being able to sleep well these few days. Keep thinking of this and that. Well, my mind is thinking too much. Had better sort those stuff out soon enough, but where is the help and advice that I need?

Went out with Yu Han and Mich and some others on Fri. Well, they commented that I was too quiet. Dont know what's wrong with me these few days. Anyway the movie was great and the walking was quite enjoyable too.

Placed a new song onto the blog. Jamie said it was nice too so decided to go on with it. It is da cheng da shi by yang qian hua, a hong-kong movie star. The starting is a little slow but the chorus is quite nice and I find it fantastic.

Enjoy your new-year everyone!!

No comments: