Saturday, January 28, 2006

About me

Hmm.... suddenly I just want to have a post all about me

Name: Heng Chun Kai Mervyn
Class:4e4
Age:15
B'day:6/7/90
Location: Toa Payoh

Hobbies: Not much but I love to observe my surroundings and just reflect, movies,games like soccer or basketball and listening to music
Dreams: I would love to learn to play the violin,drive around Singapore with a car, and of course as everyone knows You haha.
Favourite colours: Maroon, White,Black,Yellow,Blue
Others: I love people who are Appreciative,Tolerant,Reflective,Understanding
My favourite radio station:Dongli 88.3 ( its so nice and cool,esp. during 10-11 pm every night, all the top 10 songs of the day)
My favourite artists: Ou de yang, Jay Chou and other artists who sing super nice and romantic songs.

No comments: