Friday, January 13, 2006

Tolerance

Tolerance, one of the keys to wisdom. Learn to tolerate and understand and you will find that you have a better understanding of others and more compassion.

Tomorrow is the CIP for the NPCC cadets. Hope that all is well and that heaven does not pour on us. Jiayous NCOs!!

Just saw how much training the CC team has to go for. Wow, I wont be that committed if I was in the team, due to my busy schdule. That's the reason I didnt want to step in the first place. Well, at least I can help them with their work if they cant manage.

Well, these few days I have been unable to understand myself. One moment I told myself that I have got my thinking right and that I will do matters according to what I have planned. Another moment, I allowed my emotions and feelings to get hold of me and then, I was stuck. I do not know whether to carry on with what I have straightened out or to reconsider my decision. I am so confused. Well, only You can give me the answer and help me, because You are the key to my solutions and when You give me that answer, I will know what to do.

That's the problem of understanding yourself and planning your life with quotes, other's advice and the moral of inspiring and motivating stories. One is unable to know whether should you follow the great sayings or create your own life. For me, there is only 1 lifetime I spend with people around me, so I would very much prefer to create my own life.

New addiction, Elva's Zhui Shou Xi De Muo Shen Ren. That song is so nice. Asked Zi Nam to send to my phone but his cant perform the bluetooth function on songs. I am gonna find out the song's mp3 version. I also love ths song's meaning. It means that 2 lovers who were familiar with one another but broke up later. In the end, they ended up as strangers. Therefore the song 's English meaning is The most familiar stranger.

No comments: