Sunday, January 22, 2006

CNY is coming

The CNY is coming. You can really feel the atmosphere all around. The decorations are all over the place and people are rushing to buy new year goodies.

My cousin asked me what would be the first thing I would do if I had a car in the future. Haha. This was one of my dreams. To be able to drive in the night from the sothern part of Singapore(CBD) to the north at Yishun along the CTE. Of course, there must be the company of my favourite music. That would be terrific.

A recent spate of events changed my view points towards certain stuff. Some people said that they cant control themselves when they have an attitude "swing" and just scold others around them. They feel that the attitude "swing" is used to justify their mistakes of scolding others. Haha. Come to think of it. Can you tell in court to the judge that you killed someone just because you have an attitude "swing"? That would be most ridiculous. I feel that you are the only one who can control yourself. Understanding is the key to most stuff. If you are understanding enough, you can solve most problems. Anger is not always cool. ( No offence to anyone out there )

And I recently also got to knew some stuff that I did not get to know in the past. Those stuff are so surprising. However, I need someone to explain it to me because I cant make head or tail from it.

Well, back to CNY. I am going to be so bored durng CNY. So on the 3rd day I have decided. Me, Zi Nam, HX, maybe CY and some others who want to join us will be going out. Where? We do not know at the moment.

Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: