Sunday, January 08, 2006

1 week after the new year

1 week after the beautiful start of 2006. The school workload is increasing from last year. Well, as Sec 4s, we are expected to be able to cope with the increasing workload. The number of times we are expected to stay back for SSP is also on the rise. If you are able to look at this with a positive attitude and determination, this will not and will never at all pose as a problem.

Actually wanted to blog about so many things but once I start typing my first few sentences onto the computer screen, I could not remember much about what to blog. So, I will just blog about what comes to my mind

Respect, something that everyone wishes to have but sets out in different ways to achieve it. On Saturday, I finally realised that respect can come in small parts. Even the act of trying to inform someone about an event or to tell him that he does not need to bring certain stuff can gain someone's respect. Likewise, great thing and small things alike show much about one's charactor.

Understanding, the key to unlocking almost anything on Earth.

This is to Jamie. You might have misunderstood the tag I posted on my tagboard. That was not directed at you nor was it at anyone else. I just typed that out of boredom and clarified that by posting another tag saying joking only.
I could not be thankful enough for all your tags to even be offended by you. Maybe what I have posted might have been too offensive to some. I apologise for that. But I hope that all has just been a misundestanding and I too on my part apologise for any misunderstandings caused.

No comments: