Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cleared out

Ah, feel so much better now that I have told someone my thoughts and feelings.

The training yesterday was quite fine. I was quite impressed with the sec 1's level of understanding. They understood the rules of the tele-match quite fast. Not bad. And thanks to the sec 3s who helped me in organising the telematch

This is to Jamie. You do not have to feel guilty because in any sense or another, I really do not see what have you done wrong. Maybe its your eagerness to get the boy's team to improve on their standards that you are getting a little worked up. Like what Fiona said, you did not scold them or did what-so-ever to make them feel demoralised. So do not feel sad regarding this issue. Anyway, on this, I would support the girl's team more.

Ah just remembered. I drank from the mess-tin with the word kerosene on it. Wondered who brought me that mess-tin. Anyway, I am ok now so nothing really wrong I guess.

No more "pork chop" for me today. Aunt invited me to the ching-gay parade since she had a last ticket and it was a good seat.

Recently there's this song called cai hong tian tang. This song's quite nice and yup, I never seem to be tired from listening to it.

I do yearn much to complete it. But now it seems that I have no confidence in continuing the race and finishing it. Should I try another race or continue driving on the tracks? I do not know but 1 thing is for sure, I will let time tell.

No comments: