Friday, February 24, 2006

An eventful week

Ah this week. To me, the week that might be the most terrible but one that can allow me to see things that I have never seen. Firstly before I carry on, I would like to answer a game from Mich. Ok, the 8 points of my perfect lover. I might give some examples along the way of people who display that charactor that I am talking about but that does not mean that I like that person.

(1) Understanding
I like people who are understanding and are able to know and evaluate different types of situations. To be flexible.
I have not found someone who possess that yet.

(2) Appreciative
My perfect lover must know how to appreciate the little things people do for her and to know how to show her appreciation.
People who possess this: Michelle Sabrina and Eunice
( Let me emphasize again, I do not like them)

(3) Honest
Honest with one another and nothing to be kept hidden.
People who possess this: Cheng Zhong ( He really touched me with his honest example )

(4) Tolerant
To be tolerant and to accept other's ctiticism and comments
People who possess this: Cheng Zhong ( Can be quite tolerant at times )

(5) Communicate well with me
Of course when we can communicate, we will definetely enjoy each other's company

(6) Joyful
Joy is the best thing to have in life and I would love to have joy together with my perfect partner

(7)Simple
Not always going after branded goods. Once in a while is fine but not always

(8)LOVE
To love me always

Ok those are the 8 points that I want of my perfect lover

Now let me talk about this week.

A lot of risk taking to do. To trust some people with some stuff and to think if they will betray the group. Some minor conflicts and hostility that broke out but was resolved with understanding. 1 thing that made this week memorable, Cheng Zhong's honesty in telling me something. He really took the initiative to tell it to me and for being honest to me, I will not blame him.

More friends were kicked out from my list of trustworthy friends, and I finally knew who were the ones who would help me in times of troubles.

Today after seeing someone got punished, I was initially quite angry with that person for causing so much trouble. But after some reflective thinking, I realised what I thought at first was wrong. Should I put myself into the shoes of that person, I would really want people to forgive me and to realise that there are rooms for mistakes, even though it might be a silly one. I have experienced this type of feeling and it is terrible. I hope that people can just forgive and forget.

Oh yeah Jamie ah, you look so serious nowadays. And so quiet too. Looks as if someone has just offended you. Smile more, dont be so serious.

Next, bao bao ah, wah on 1 side I have people who are serious. On another, I have 1 joker here. This bao bao ah, everytime like smile dont want to smile like that. Haiyoh bao bao ah. But I have to admit, bao bao looks much cuter and cheekier with her new hair style.

Why do some people think they deserve everything. When you love someone you expect someone on the other hand would love you back too? When you do not really put in much effort but come out of the examination hall telling others that you will obtain full marks or to pass with flying colours? This is naive I should say. Because to me, every amount of effort you put in is the amount of reward you will obtain. U might get away this time, the next time but obviously not everytime.

Anyway today on Mr Ivan Lee's story. I was most impressed by the part on the elder son. I do agree, that when you love someone or something, your passion or your love for him/her drives you on, not the reward because the amount of love or passion that you have has overtaken your desire for the reward

So much to say in this week. For those who read my whole post, I sincerely thans you for taking time off to read

Good luck to the CC girls team, tomorrow's your day. Show to them we are the champions and nothing's gonna push us down.

The feeling is going off, should I persevere or should I let it just go away? However 1 thing is for sure, the beautiful memories will stay in my heart forever.

No comments: