Friday, February 10, 2006

What you see may not be what is deep inside me

Ok, not updated for long. Jamie just reminded me to today. At least there's someone worth blogging for to see. Thanks for the rest who spent time and effort to see too.

Recently, I found out who are my really true friends and yeah the opposite too. It's quite sad for me, since I am in sec 4 and it is only now that I am realising those who are good and start to appreciate them. ( If I am quiet to you, does not mean you are not my true friend) Those who are worth appreciating and commending are standing at a side of me in the past while those not worth recognising are just in my brain most of the time. But I guess it's never too late to appreciate them now.

Next, how do people judge others? By what they do and what they say? I believe there are 2 sides to a coin. You may judge people by their actions but have you wondered or asked them why did they do that? For eg. punishment does not mean that I am bad, it may mean that I am trying to help you improve.

What you see on the surface of me,let me tell you, is not what I am thinking inside of me. But, still, I find it necessary to take place because I hope to obtain a win-win situation. Sufferings and unhappiness may come now but I do hope that time can change that to more relaxation and better happiness. If you judge me by what you see and are strongly on it, talk to me and you will understand what I am doing. I act based on what I know about. If there is no response or no one to tell me or guide me, I have to do it my way because there is no other advice to follow from. Like what I always think,would you want to be a thief if you were rich? Every-thing happens for a reason.

Today, I found out that Cheuk Yiu is full of funny riddles and jokes. That really amuses me and entertained me for like quite long today. He's also much more sociable and more acceptable to certain stuff which I find is good. The NP people also spent their time today chatting about Maple and stuff and that "cobra" keeps laughing. Well, that's at least better than crying. And I know what, I had better go buy tons of biscuits to put in the NP room, in case Jamie says she is hungry again,right Jamie? Haha.

Said what I would like to say for the past week, enjoy your weekend people. :)

No comments: