Sunday, February 12, 2006

Maple is so fun

Wow, Maple is just so fun. Spent 1 day analyzing it and how to go about playing it. I do agree to a large extent that it is quite addictive. And yup, I am a magician, thanks to some help from gary. However my studies is still more important so yup, restricting myself to only Sat Maple trainings.

I just find my friend, whom I would like to name as L, very complacent. I know that I am in no position to comment but I just want to say, whether anybody likes it or not. How is it that L feels L will be definetely loved if L likes someone? How does L know if L will be guaranteed with good results and other branded stuff. And what L says is just so contradicting to L's actions. 1 thing I find is that L is just so arrogant. But I am not going to do anything to L, cause I believe L's arrogance will bring about L's own downfall.

Wow, just gave my opinion on this L and I just feel so much better to type it all out.

V.day is coming soon. Wow, can see people going to buy stuff for their beloved and friends. Hah, my poor cousin has got to spend that special day in Australia's army camp with his S'pore trainees while his gf goes abt driving his car. To me, V.day is just a day where you just got to have to show your love to your friends and beloved. But obviously, you have got to display that too on other days.

Should I not be able to blog on Valentines day, then let me wish my blog readers here a happy and joyous valentines day! =)

No comments: