Saturday, February 25, 2006

Heard lots, saw lots and now I want to say lots

Ok, its just 1 day after I have posted my long post, but isn't it unbelievable that I have oberserved so much in just 1 day?

!st thing, after my post yesterday night. Well, this is to the person involved. Apologies to you should I have said something sensitive but that was what I could observe for this period of time. Maybe I was sharp, maybe not. Whatever the case, if you have not done anything wrong, there is no need to turn hostile or get defensive. This is already a way of allowing others to know what is the answer to their question.

Now for some light hearted stuff. Oh, I didnt identify who was bao bao. Haha, that was done out of respect of privacy. Btw ah bao bao, what is so embarrassing? Haiyoh

Ok, for this issue, I do not wish to divulge some of the information because I know who are those involved who are looking at this post. Should u want to ask why are we attacking or going against, why not ask yourself what made us want to go against him. Obviously there is a push factor for us to carry out that action. And mind u, we have done our part. The neccesary was done but the situation became worse. So what do u expect us to do? If u do not want to be part of us, so be it but dont interfere with it.

I just want to ask, should someone not have done anything wrong, why would he or she want to defend him or herself and get defensive over it. The truth lies in your heart and no matter what others say, at the end of the day, it is your conscience that tells u whether are u lying to yourself. It is your actions that have made me feel disappointed in u. If u are true to your heart and stand by your words, no matter what others comment, u will not be affected. Maybe others are just joking. Why be so serious about it. Life is short and other than the times to be serious, we should be enjoying every second of our life and be joyful. U already have the upperhand, so what do u expect me to do? The sight is already very obvious.As for the other party, I dont know. The situation has been set, the hurt has been inflicted.

Oh recently Jun Liang has been mentioning a name which starts with the letter S. Haha. Me and Jons would break into laughter when we hear it. Oops Jun Liang, is it.............. Haha

Passion and love, but mainly not reward, is the driving force behind me.

No comments: