Sunday, February 26, 2006

U are winners in your own heart

I just wish to say this. Efforts put in will not be wasted. Even though the wind blew off the shelter, the process of making it is seen and captured. There is no need to feel remorseful about it. The time spent every week reflects on your committment to the team. Your determination, your hard work. The feeling might be terrible, the worst situation ever might float to your brain. But matters most is that u have told yourself u have done your best. Tell yourself, the time spent was not wasted. The happy moments u all shared, the bonding between cadets and NCOs. The judges see it all. They look out for what have u done to achieve the product and not mainly what your product was. And not crying out does not mean u do not feel for the team. It just shows that you are not trying to get emotional and wanting to resolve the situation. Whatever the case, I just feel proud for the ZHSS NPCC 2006 CC girls team. Going through all the scorching sun, bad weather, rushing through homework, fighting for more time. All hope is not lost yet. What still remains is the beautiful memories, the amount of effort put in and the great bonding formed. That shall never be forgotten. Learning to recover from setbacks even make u stronger. Life is never and is not going to be easy. But the enduring and determination to go through the tough life displays your character and makes u even stonger. Every time u get pushed down, u come back up even stronger.

I too share the pains for the campcraft girls team. Even though I am not part of the team, I can still feel the pain inflicted when u do not get your desired results even though 101% of effort is put in. I have gone through the same path before. But life still goes on after that.

How do people judge one another I would like to ask. For me, I would have 3 things. 1st, evidence which tells the tale. 2nd, witnessess who tell the truth and 3rd, the wisdom to evaluate both. Should anyone have any other definitions of judgement, please feel free to post at the tagboard. I just want to know what do u think of the word judgement.

I just read this quote about friendship. Here it goes. At the heart of every friendship, one will find these 3. Respect, Trust and Understanding. I find it quite true because that's what's friends are for.

1 moment I am free of the chains. As time goes by, I feel that I am locked up by it again.

No comments: