Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nothing but disappointment

I wish to expresss nothing but disappointment with what I have seen, known and heard.

So what if u people are intelligent? Remember, I am scolding a whole group of people here. Does it mean that it gives u the right to ignore your friends around u, go for the things u want at the expense of hurting your friend's feelings, be self-centered. Come on, I have always looked up to u people as role models. Come to think of it now, looks like u all dont deserve that after all. I really feel sorry for this friend of my to go through such pain and still continue to befriend those who treated them badly. For me, haha, those people will have a taste of pain.

And this is to L. Dont assume what u think is the right thing. Your beautiful story just rots and disgusts me. Your actions do not reflect what is said by u and so u must be very happy now I guess. Acting as if the one suffering is u? Take a good look at me and compare. My pain is multiplied 10 times that of yours.

I just have to blog on this tired wednesday night cos I just have too much in my heart to say about those around me. All those looking innocent faces with the knife behind their smiles.
Not even appreciative, sensitive and thoughtful for others. Like what I always say, inner beauty is still better than outer beauty.

Luckily I still have some good friends to stay by me and hear my reasonings and feelings. Thanks to those who stood by me. You know who you are.

Every time I get pushed down, I will come up even stronger the next time. I shall not give up, I will fight till the end because this is worth fighting for.

No comments: