Sunday, March 19, 2006

A punching bag

I just want a punching bag. To punch at it all day long. To punch away all the troubles, all the misery and at the end of all the punching, I will feel much better. I can get the punching bag, the money is a small matter. But am I able to break from the misery after all the punching? I doubt so.

Seeing people posting about how they have grown up through certain events. Now is my turn to share. Since sec 1, I was the innocent boy who possessed no confidence to do what was expected of a sec 1 boy. Through NPCC and many events, I feel that my life has somewhat changed. To be more exact, there has been good times and bad times. Anyway, I just want to say that allow your misery to be turned in a driving force.For example in NPCC. After Miss Long's departure, we may feel that moment of sadness. But if we pick that up and turn it into motivation, we will strive towards a better unit. That's the point I am driving at. To be honest, I learnt much through hardship. Not in the sense of pumpings, but throught some physical and mostly emotional pain. However at the end of the day, it is your attitude towards that issue that matters, not what had happened.

Now about bonding. I just find this quite true. For instance, if a class wants to make a class t-shirt. So what if you have the t-shirt? Does it bind u all in your hearts? I would rather an invisible but strong bond. Something that cannot be seen but is priceless, rather than on the surface "acts"

Next. Well, this is not a biased opinion nor is it against someone. Let me cite an example. Would you find eating your favourite chicken rice all the time boring? I do. That's why we have got to change. Now here is reality. We must interact with other people and not stay with the same old people all the time. This is something I have learnt. Learn and talk to others, find out how they feel and why is it happening. This would allow you to know why certain things are happening.

There are just some things that I do not wish to post here. I am afraid it will be too sensitive and hurt you. You have been hurt badly enough. I do not wish to inflict more. Well back to my first point again. If there are matters that I cannot say out and it gets stuck inside me for too long, I will really need to punching bag to punch all my troubles away. I agree with what Dad said. I once asked him why do fortune tellers need to go aound telling others their fortune and not predict their own. If they can know their own fortune and be able to direct their path towards a money making one, why not? This was his reply. He said that fortune tellers can tell others their fortunes, but never their own. It is just this strange. I applied it to my own troubles. I can help others, give them advice, console and motivate them. But I just cannot do the same for myself. It is also just so puzzling and ironic.

I just want to break free from all these misery. I really want to. But I know that all this will mould me. That's why I want the misery to stay and I must fight back those challenges. I must.

No comments: