Friday, March 10, 2006

We will always remember, deep in our hearts

As all NP people know, Miss Long is leaving us in a matter of days time. All these while, her efforts to make the unit a more disciplined one, a unit with all the gold cadets. Even though she did not really do anything to really touch my life, but I sort of admire her way of teaching and listening, softness in strictness ( wen rou dai gang). Even though she scolds us, but at the end of the day, she finds out what is wrong and deals with matters separately with personal stuff. Just want to ask, did anyone remembered who was the one who bought those drinks for us when we completed our CIPs? Who was the one who brought up the fun and laughter in camps and trainings with her jokes and teases. The one who gave us the punishments and made us learnt deeply from it. Someone who always wants to discipline and protect the welfare of the cadets. The person is none other than our ZHSNP's Miss Long. I will always remember her short quote, always remember. " We want a unit with gold cadets, not cadets who obtain a gold but are not having the values NPCC wished to promote". This message really made me feel proud of her, that she is one who deserves to be respected. She recognises the development of the cadets, not just the physical achievements. That is what I always look out for, people who have strong values are truely the ones to be valued. The squad's bond with her is srtong. We moan at her when she metes out punishments, but we learn at the end of the day her reasons for doing so. I really cant bring myself to post more. My memories just flow and I really might let tears flow.

As my sec 2 form teacher, she protected my rights as the Lit rep. Always helping me, no matter if the class sabos me and hands in the work late. Always interacting with the class, resorting to scolding as the last option.

As you leave, we will remember you, the contributions you gave, the fun we had. Last but not least, a great thank you to our TO, Miss Kathleen Long. May you have a fruitful journey of life and do visit us if you can.

Just posted about a TO that will be remembered deeply by ZHNP cadets, esp. the sec 4s.

Now on my friend that I mistrusted. I hope that you can just get over the incident and be back to your normal self again after seeing that note. I feel very hurt too when I see you getting so sad. Its a terrible feeling not to have anyone to confide in. I have tasted that feeling before. Its never nice.

No comments: