Monday, March 13, 2006

The ones who befriend, the ones who betray

Start of the hols today, school oral to begin with. Quite ok, could speak what the examiner asked for. Not really a problem.

Played some soccer and basketball. Wow, didnt know birdy could play basketball. Ex-netball player some more. Just so incredible. Haha.

Then went to help the NP people move the camp logistics from Serangoon Central back to school. And at the last part, my pants split! Oh my. Went home with the blue NP pants. Looks quite funny

Anyway, today I saw who were the ones who helped me in times of troubles. I agree with your quote Jamie, that only in times of troubles will you know who are your true friends.

Oh, so sorry to Fiona. Cant see you from the outside of the classroom. Thought you were someone else mah. Cos I thought how come someone keep looking at me then threatened to gouge the person's eyes out. Paiseh didnt know it was you. (And Eunice please stop laughing)

Wah, sometimes just have so much to blog about and when I sit in front of the computer screen, I just forget everything. Maybe I should just note down what I want to blog about.

CIP tomorrow. It also means a little shopping time. Going to buy b'day presents fot those born in April cos dont want to go out after the CIP. And I have someone who is going to tell me her b'day present at 11.59pm. Haha, I shall wait for your call.

Camp's coming up. Quite sad, last annual camp. I just love camps. Getting a few days away from home and just doing super nice activities. And also able to interact a lot during camps. Haiz. I am just going to treasure every minute of this camp.

Meanwhile enjoy your holidays!! And thanks to those who left a note at the tagboard.

No comments: