Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Calmness

Wow, I am feeling calmness and quietness in my heart for the first time in 3 months. So many things happened but most were managed to be resolved.

Hmm.. was just pondering on the phrase, in times of sadness, that is when we can really see who are our true friends. Read this somewhere before but partially forgotten about it. Was just told of this phrase a few days ago by a good friend of mine. Really, I think the phrase, or rather, quote, it quite true, whether you believe it or not. Well, at least I do because I experienced it.

Ok, I found out who was anoymous, or at least, it was the person who told me. Thanks for telling me, did not have the slightest clue that it was you. Dont worry, no secrets to be leaked.

Oh, and 1 more thing. Jamie is getting more flexible with quotes and is knowing how to play mind games. Haha. Remembered the 1st time when I mentioned about quotes and my understanding from them, she was quite blur. Not bad, not bad, you are learning fast. And dont be so quiet. You looked so stressed up. Relax and dont think too much. Confide in your friends if you are unhappy ok? SMILE MORE :)

Some things are just too sensitive to be said here. Some internal stuff. Just thought of it. When I have got something important to post, I will password protect the blog and when those concerned have read it, I will remove the password protect. Sounds like a good idea. Ok, I shall try it out

No comments: