Thursday, March 09, 2006

I am just so hurt

After that moment of calmness, I am feeling so hurt now. It is even worse than a knife being pierced through my heart. No pain can describe it. The reason? Haha, 1 word. Trust.

Someone who betrayed my trust recently.

I planted lots of trust on you, knowing and feeling that you are someone trustworthy, someone who understands. But, the fact turned out to be that you were not what I thought. That was just a small test for me to further trust you. I try not to think of the negative part of the test, the negative results that I might have very little chance of obtaining. But, it still happened. Why cant you just prove me wrong for once? Why must I be forced to believe what others say to me about you. I chose not to believe those that they say but you just supported their statements. This is just a small secret. Imagine if it is some kind of big secret?

I have nothing to say for now. I will draw a clear line between work and personal life. I just hope that you will prove to me that you can once again prove to me that you are trustable again for I really wish to see that. It is just so disappointing for me to know that you have done such a thing. I may be smiling, but deep in my heart, I am forcing the smile and crying at the same time. Crying not for having the sercet leaked out, but that I have lost trust in someone whom I am think is very understanding, trustworthy and dependable.

Meanwhile, I will just remain hurt at heart. This is really a painful process.

No comments: