Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wonderful week

Ah, this week has been a wonderful week.

Every afternoon after SSP, there would be a 1/2 hour soccer session with YC. The we would just kick and kick till he has to go. Wah, gotta stop it next week liao with all the test coming in.

The holidays are all being booked up. Monday filled with physics and chemistry remedials. Tuesday booked for chinese oral and CIP. Wednesday,Thursday and Friday going for NP annual camp. Sad to say, this is the last annual camp liao

I was just thinking, should I close down this blog. I dont even know who are those on the receiving end reading my blog and yeah maybe somehow they got confused and thought I might be speaking about them. Hm..... Maybe not yet. I shall see the response. Or, I will create a private blog. Then Hong Xun can display his computer skills by trying to find my blog. Haha.

When in doubt. What is the sentence that follows? Please clarify. Everyone knows that but but but, does everyone do that. Some people just presume that they are clever enough to know something and just conclude or take action. 3 words, cut the crap. Dont know what I am talking about, dont talk rot. (learnt from Jun Liang). What you hear might not be meant for you.

It's just so great not to be involved in any conflict now. As for the person involved as all knows, I am deciding to give that person a new chance. Why? Maybe a change in attitude I guess and for the sack of everyone getting along better. Dont want to put others in difficult positions.

And eunice ah, I think your doctor gave you the wrong medicine. After 30 injections and I dont see the "chicken pox" like thing disappearing. Want to try my doctor's "nuclear bomb" ? haha

That's all I have to say. Oh thanks to those who tagged at the tagboard esp Fiona, rare tagger.

No comments: