Thursday, March 23, 2006

To just think calmly

Saw this book at one of the bookstores at Changi Airport. It was titled "the rules of life" Read some of the pages and found it to be quite interesting. That was what I really thought of when I reflected on my actions and other's behaviour. the values and teachings of life. Quite rare to see such books nowadays, with all the top sellers being novels and "money generating" books. I am just going to buy it.

Friends. Do they appear only when you need help? Do they come only if you have helped them? We all get the answers to my questions above but do we do it? Why is it that we dont do what we know? This is just so ironic. Friends should be there all the time, not only when you are down. The phrase goes like this, friends share the sweet joys of life with you and endure the sufferings of it beside you. If you are a friend, you should be there always, not only when the situation calls for it. For example, do you only start doing exercises only when you are unfit? No. You can still do it when you are in the pink of health. Haiz, just so sad to see someone turning out to be like that. And that person's lucky that there is a friend to help in times of troubles. Really feel sorry but at the same time happy for the other friend because she has understood the meaning of life and to be forgiving and appreciative, to be there to endure all the sacarsism and still care for her friend.

Read a close passage in the zhuo ye bu and felt enlighted after reading it. It is from zhuo ye 7 and its this story about 2 neighbours. Please take a minute to read it if you have the time. Anyway, just want to comment on the ending. The morale was that small words and actions can really cause misunderstandings, but at the same time, clear them and touch someone's heart.

Just so confused over what I see nowadays. Some things are not going on right. What I know just does not seem to be taking place and instead something else is happening. I think it will be before long that I will just get so tired of everything. Getting so hot tempered these few days because of someone. Just not the way I expected that person to behave. Need some temper control here. I hope that my disappointment does not set in from you, I hope not and never to but I will still be forgiving, as you have asked of me and I will deliver my promise.

Caught a short part of the MTV for feng on cable tv last night. Looks so romantic and relaxing, with Jay Chou and a girl in and outside a house with a few trees that were sheeding their yellow leaves. The last part saw the girl walking into the house with the wall decorated with her photos together with Jay Chou. So nice. Going to borrow the MV from Jons soon.

Calmness is just what I need now

No comments: