Sunday, March 12, 2006

Miracles do happen

Yes, miracles do happen in this world!

Went for E-maths timed practice yesterday until 12. Played a 15 mins long soccer match before going home. Did some homework and went to amk for dinner. Felt bored so went down to Changi airport for swensens ice-cream. Went home, ZzzzZzzzzz.

That's my day yesterday. Quite boring isn't it

Anyway let's talk about something else.

Ok, this is to my friend whom I was angry with a few days ago. Sorry for my harsh reaction towards that issue. Maybe I was too agitated at that point of time. But I think everything should be fine now.

I still possessed this wish, to be able to either play the piano or violin. These are the 2 musical instruments which I find gives me that relaxed tone of music. Shall find time for that after the 'o' levels.

Why do all good things come to an end? Why cant they just last forever? That was something I was thinking about. And I this is my answer. Just like how all miserable stuff come to an end, all good things will come to an end too. In chinese there is a phrase that goes ( tian xia mei you bu san zhi yan xi). But, to me, this all links to the word appreciation. When you know that good things or opportunities come only once, you will truely value that period of time and make the fullest out of it. At least even if it comes to an end, you can still have no regrets because you have made the fullest out of it. That's why we should value every opportunity given to us, for you never know when it will come again.

And Eunice. Haha, I saw him on fri.Just 1 phrase to say, gan qing shi bu ke yi mian qiang de.


Lessons learned lightly are easily forgotten. Lessons learnt in hardship are always remembered.

No comments: