Friday, December 09, 2005

Day 3

Hmmm... Only Fiona knows what my title means.haha

Cleared the whole Love in Harvard series. Fantastic. I just love the show. It potrays the emotions when people are pushed to their limits and are forced to make decisions fast and giving up the other choice is a painful feeling. I seriously recommend this korean drama serial to those who love dramas. The shooting scenes and storyline is just so terrific and the end of the story just leaves one feeling touched. Still yearning for the show. Now, I hope that Starhub will place Love in Harvard in next year's most memorable drama contest. Seriously, Love in Harvard is so so so much better that Da Chang Jin. Da Chang Jin is so long and boring, always talking about going to exile, cooking some kind of funny food or whatever. Well, or at least I dont find it appealing to me. Love in Harvard is one of my favourite dramas, or I think my most favourite drama. Some other dramas just do that have the ideal ending that I want but hah, this one has.

Mum said that we will be going to Japan next year. Hmmm.. now after seeing so much korean drama, I think my next most desired destination will be Korea. the bbq meat there is super nice and the snow scene there is just so lovely. Would want to try skiing there again. And I think that korea is slightly cheaper than Japan. For me, I just love travelling.

While jogging yesterday, I just thought of something. Most of what we wear on our bodies start with the letter s. For example, spectacles, shirt, sweater, singlet, shorts, shoes, sandals, slippers, sneakers, socks, skirt, stockings.

Wonder which korean drama to start on next. Any good recommendations ?

Be back soon.

No comments: