Monday, June 11, 2007

Last weekend was a food-filling one.Hehe.

Here's Sat

Went for the super duper short follow-up for my Youth Flying Club medical and over there I was supposed to show that I am able to alleviate pressure on my ears.(Well, last wk I just could not get my nose and ears to cooperate together =X) Finally, I could. All thanks to the Lord who blessed me! Whew, finally cleared the medical. So so so hope to be able to pass it.

Proceeded to the Golden Mile food-complex for dinner in the night.Wow, the western food there is cheap,reasonably sized, and well, not bad. Oh, but it still pales in comparison to the waffles ice-cream there. The whole exterior of the shop's wall is filled with posters and newspaper clippings complimenting how good the waffles and gelato(ice-cream in short) is. Tried the waffles and gelato and oh my, simply heavenly. The chocolate dip is superb and the waffles really tastes like waffles??????? The right tinge of sweetness in it and softness. Wah. Shiok. And you'd be rudely surprised if you're hoping to look for those traditional flavours of ice-cream in chocolate, strawberry or vanilla. Theres 6 flavours available, namely green tea,banana,coffee,peach and 2 more which I forgot. Its such a waste to have the shop in the Golden Mile Complex,b'cos its not really a v crowded place. Oh well, its not a bad thing too if it can help attract more customers to the complex.

Sunday was quite a boring day. Spent most of my time reading this bk I recently bought "The curious incident of the dog in the night time" I'm sure many ppl would have seen the cover page of the book or even went on to finish reading it.

Campus superstar is nice man. Seriously. The voices of the contestants are not bad and I like to see ppl from different schs perform and esp. mei-meis. HAHA. The thing I dislike is the super unusual time slot for the announcing of the results, 11.30??!! And the results show is always interrupted by advertisements and flash-backs of the singer's performance, which hence drags the whole thing longer and longer and longer. Oh, but the computer generating results thing is quite thrilling. Gives me the excitement.

I'll wait for you.

No comments: