Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh no. The hols are gg to end soon.Im just starting to get the hang of enjoying the hols. For 3 consecutive days I woke up at 11. Not much of a big deal to most ppl who can slp their way to the mid-afternoons,but I've never done that before.

Anyway, Mon's CSS2 was nice. Oh, I thgt Javin would be able to continue on in the competition, but lets hope there is a revival round for him to get back into it again. And Keely sure looks cute. =)

Im feeling so guilty over Tues night. My pri 1 cousin came over to stay with me and with no more mattresses available,mum suggested he sleep with me on the same bed, afterall my bed is quite big. And, I didnt realise this, by 1 in the morning, I was sleeping on top of him! I felt a little uneasy over the "hump" I was sleeping on and my first thgts were tt it was a pillow. Wah seh, didnt kw it was him. And he was trying to be in the most comfortable position he could ever achieve in that small space. Oops..!

Undeniably, Wikipedia is certainly a good source to tap on for fast needs of imformation. I searched their database for the information of universities around the world, esp.Britain and America, and I gain loads of historical knowledge. Also, the information is very well organised. I like the part where they provide links to other definitions, instead of having the user to open another window and paste the word in it. Surely, it makes searching more convenient. I wouldn't mind donating to it since its a cheaper alternative to lugging series of encyclopaedias from the bookshop.

Everything's rising. Nets fees, prices of condensed and evaporated milk, Starhub cable TV prices, GST.

20 years from now, humans will still be humans. We will needa eat,drink,breathe,sleep and sh*t.

No comments: