Friday, June 08, 2007

Life's getting more and more boring, esp. since with the ending of the common tests this week. This afternoon marks the start of 2 weeks of hols before which sch re-opens yet again.

Catched Ocean's 13 today at Bishan GV. Contrary to the ratings given by most critics, I would rate it a 3.5 out of 5 instead of a 4. Storyline wise, quite ok but a little confusing and those who do not have a good grasp of what those actors are saying would certainly find themselves in a large maze. Anyway, the way they planned the whole plot was amazing. And the execution was just as smooth as it was anticipated to be. Scheming plots by enemies were exposed in the most unusual way.Next up, FANTASTIC 4!!

Just dont understand why ZHSS doesn't let its ex-students into the sch compound. Well, other schools allow. And I'm not just mentioning about neighbourhood schs tt allow. My 28 year old cousin was allowed into Hwa Chong for a soccer game because he was an ex-Hwa Chongrian. And the worst of all is the dis-allowing of cars into the sch car-park. Then may I ask, what is the car-park built for? I can only guess tt the area outside the podium is only for the principal's car or coach buses' use. C'mon,its time to make good use of space. My Dad does not have a problem entering into the Catholic High carpark to fetch my brother. And know what, Catholic High's car-park area outside the podium is so so so so so small compared to tt of ZHSS. If they can implement,ok complete the sentence..... =) Anyway, speaking of ZHSS, caught Fiona and Hong Xun outside the sch compound. Fiona's skin looks much lighter. =P

Oh mum just called to ask if I would like to go to St. James Power Station??????? That's quite...err....unbelieveable.

For a moment, the past seems to be much better. "Abundance is always inversely proportionate to Appreciation," MY THEOREM!!!!!

For You, I will. For You're the only right one to spur me on.

No comments: