Saturday, June 30, 2007

This whole week is a week of meetings.Nope, not arranged before hand, well I should say, God arranged it. Pure coincidence.

On Tues, met Leslie and Di Jie in 157. Didnt take the bus at the same time with Leslie despite having common timings for school on a few occasions. Yup,so we talked and all on the bus. The last time I saw him was abt 2 mths back, during Innova's x-country and I had to take 157 to Macritchie.

Weds, went for a afternoon jog to Bishan. Saw Den. And yeah Den, took you quite a while to recognise me.Haha. I could remember you in an instant k. =)

Thrus, took the 10pm bus. On reaching the Macritchie bus-stop, saw tt a 157 before my bus had some technical problems and the passengers had to wait at the bus stop for me bus. Then, while scanning through those who boarded my bus, I noticed Kang Yan. Nope, I guess he didnt remember who I am. After all it has been a good 4 years. I really start to believe that it is God's arrangement, because he could have another 3 different buses to take from that stop bus instead, my bus was the one he took.

So alr I met 4 ex-Pei Chun Hwa-Chongrians alr.

Now for Thrus afternoon.I went for a jog and upon reaching my ending point J8, I had an urge to walk around J8 like what I did a long time back. So I strolled along the corridor and guess what, met Gary and Tzehin who were intending to catch a movie with their classmates.

Didnt catch anyone else on Fri.

So today, went for Catholic High's carnival and spent most of the coupons on buying doughnuts?? Yeah, nth else much worth a buy. Ltr on went to Amk hub and ate Pepper Lunch. Took the escalator down and saw the 2e3 ppl and of course houzi ting. Going to Novena to collect the Passion run race kit. Whoooo....But I doubt I can complete the whole 5km without resting. Somehow, I've not been training hard for anything more than 3km. Afterall.most of the time Im only timed for 2.4km.

Acics ROCKS

No comments: