Sunday, July 01, 2007

All thks to Miic, the suagu me knew in advance of the sungs tt are gonna be sung for the 3 quater finals. AHHHH Marcus is gonna sing Kong Kiu Qian. That song ROCKS MAN. Im sure those who watched the channel 8 serial "Yuan Dian" would kw of tt song cos its the main theme song. Wah seh, there are so many reasons y Marcus is my fav singer, tall(for a sec 3),dark,sort of muscular,got tt kinda ACS or RI kinda face and yes the most importantly, he sings my fav songs man.Out of the 3 he has sung, Im proud to say, all 3 are in my favs list. Its a no wonder that one of the judges said that he is the best in terms of picking songs.WHOO MARCUS JIAYOU!!! The only thing tt Im unhappy abt is tt he's performing the 2 wks ltr.Well,you have to wait for good stuff. Anyway, dun be mistaken abt me being a gay. This is called matured idolisation. =)

Oh, and KEELY ROCKS TOO!

No comments: