Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wah seh the joyride I had today at the SYFC was cool man. Checked the outer exterior of the plane before taking off and yup, I sat next to the pilot!! Cool! We flew over Macritchie, Woodlands and Bukit Timah. Damn shiok. And the pilot did some diving stunts and pulled up the aircraft after that.While he was pulling up, he told me through the speaker that we would be facing some resistance. Yup, and he termed it as a 2G force(1G = your body weight, so 2g means Im pulling 2 times my body weight at that point of time!!). Stayed in the air for about like 40 mins before we touched-down. I certainly hope that I can go on and stay in there man. Oh please please!!

Just finished watch Wo Ke Yi's MV. Super duper nice. Cai Ming You is so so so handsome and his smile really melts hearts. I've got to say he looks alot like Tao Ze. Anyway, the girl in the MV was v v v v v cute and pretty! Wo Ke Yi ROCKS lar!!

Stars above my rooftop!

No comments: