Saturday, July 28, 2007

Burned my whole Fri night and Sat by attending my cousin's grand-dad funeral.Well, at least I did something useful there by helping out with the stuff when the adults were up to their neck with work. Really very sad to see them cry when the coffin was being sent in for cremation. Well, life's like that..

And speaking about Fri night, there came a point at the funeral wake when I was feeling quite bored and I decided to walk to Bugis Junction to shop around. Since the funeral wake was held somewhere near Beach Road, it was quite possible to walk down to Bugis. Surprisingly, even though I did not have the slightest idea on how to get there, I still managed to find my way through. Strolled past Haji land and Baghdad street and yup,there were loads and loads of middle eastern themed food stalls and restaurants, mostly filled up with tourists and a minority of locals. Took about 15 mins to get there which is considered quite fast.

Recently, I have many people commenting about my fast walking speed which I find v v true. Let me give you a scenario. My friend was in the same bus as me while going to sch. When we were getting out of the bus and walking towards sch, we were about 2m apart in distance. Later on as time went, the distance expanded and expanded until I was at one end of the overhead bridge and he was just about to climb it? Oh and this was reflected not by 1 person only but by quite a significant number of people who keep telling me "eh why are you walking so fast?I thgt I just saw you in front only?" Hmmmmmm...

In 3 weeks time, the exams would be up and yay, after tt its a 7 weeks break.Timely for me to learn the keyboard by then! So looking forward to it. =)

Rise to the occasion!

No comments: