Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Oh, this week has been a, well. ok one.

Went to airport at like 12 plus in the night on monday morning to fetch mum home from HK.Waited till like 12.45 before all the admin stuff and collection of luggage was done. Wah by then I was almost falling asleep in the airport and hey, I think I would wanna arrange for a night flight for my Japan trip b'cos the airport is simply lovely at night. Quiet,cold?,lesser traffic flow,nice atmosphere,good to sleep? and yar basically tt's all. Anyway, I didnt wait in vain. The doughnuts that Mum hand-carried all the way from HK rocks man. I nv ate doughnuts with super cold melted cheese inside with caramel toppings at the top before. And the icing sugar is also super nice. Too bad, good things dun last.Its all in my stomach now. =(

Submitted the China trip's interview form.Hope I can just go for the exchange programme lar. Its gonna be super fun in China for 12 days.

Oh, ran like everyday this whole week? Yup,but cutting down on the distance. So excited to run in the Passion-run this sun but Im am quite sure I will walk towards the ending point at the last stage of the race.

J8 is a place where you can see loads of ppl tt you alr forgot abt. Its so nice to be able to see them again! =)

No comments: