Thursday, July 12, 2007

Im going to regret this for the REST OF MY LIFE.Seriously. If I had a choice to re-choose my JAE option again, a JC would certainly be on my first choice.Nowdays, I dont even know what the heck am I doing studying aerospace. Its like a short-lived passion. Imagining myself servicing or doing electronics work on the plane. Oh man right now its like I've no particular course in mind but I just wish to continue education that is similar to that of secondary school. Ah man someone help me!! Oh well I guess I just have to continue life as it is and just try and make use of this chance to jump into a good uni to appease myself. Anyway I just told my bro not to follow my footsteps and get into a poly and he was like "My principal told us tt too" Im sure he will get into some damn good jc lar, with his sch's last year record of average 9. smth smth L1R5 for Os? Yeah, the Cat High boys man.Pro lar.

Right now I have only these 3 goals to meet. To be fit and ready for NS even though its like in 2 plus more years? To learn to play the piano and to die die get into some local uni.

With You around, things would be much easier. I'll match up to you.

No comments: