Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ok latest update on Campus Superstar 2. Didnt really favour the results ystd cos I prefered Huixian to be out rather than Agnes? Yar, whatsoever, as long as KEELY is in, Im glad enough. =D Oh and next week is Marcus's turn. SHIOK! I just hope he performs well enough though.

I find that the week passes v v v v v fast these days. Maybe its because Im too engrossed in what Im doing that I dont feel time passing by that quickly. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday passes quite quickly and before I even know it, weekends are here. Wah seh,gotta race against time man. ZOOM!

My whole body has a little tinge of sun-burn red kinda colour. Well, got sun-burned on Sun. My skin feels a little itchy and yar as I type this now, the itch feeling sort of creeps back again. But water sports are cool man!

Does she even know? Will she want to know?

No comments: