Friday, June 01, 2007

ARGH!! Another sickening day with a bad flu. Whats more I have a medical check-up at Singapore Technologies Medical Centre tmr for my Singapore Youth Flying Club. No matter what, I'm certainly going to get Dad to drive me there. Oh my, its at 8 in the morning, a SATURDAY morning!! And its a Saturday before the Common tests. Oh well. Find it funny that I fell ill last Friday too. Hmmm...Hope I get well soon for the medical.Cant afford to fail it.

1 thing that is funny though. Despite feeling drowsy from taking the flu medicine, I still managed to scrap past and get a 81.67 for my FATS online quiz. That's the fastest and highest I've ever got. Maybe I hastened the pace because I have the strong urge to SLP sooner. Another factor of course, the Lord's blessings. =)

Ok, its time to what I've been wanting to do the whole day. SLEEP!!! BYE!

No comments: