Sunday, May 27, 2007

Common tests are looming soon. But well, since its testing on the starting few chapters, I guess it should be quite alright. I just need more time management to complete the questions on time.

Saw quite a few old classmates recently. Some at Ngee Ann, some at the bus-stops outside their schools and a few at public locations. Its nice to see how they've changed and how they carried on with a new chapter in their college lifes. No matter what, I've to thank the Lord for allowing me to meet up with them.

Nth to do+Reading some articles=Gaining some interest in reading!! I've never fell in love with reading, something regarded by me as a boring chore. But now, its starting to build up and yeah, reading's actually quite a nice hobby.But well, I'm still very fussy over my choice of reading materials. =(

Ok,tt's about all. Take-care people and enjoy your hols for those in college. =)

Slowly zooming..

No comments: