Friday, May 18, 2007

Came back an hour ago from Jalan Besar stadium. As mentioned in my earlier posts, I went there to catch SAF FC VS Home United, and Home United won with 2 goals,leaving SAF with 2 red cards in hand. Tiredness had overwhelmed me so I didnt really notice the small ongoings of the match. However, the atmosphere was some sort of nice, with the cheers almost continuously ongoing. Lets hope that I'll have a chance to watch Manutd live in action against some strong team. By then, nothing can overtake the excited-ness of my mind.

This week,I went for a total of like 4 jogging sessions? This might sound so "easy-peasy" to jogging pros but to me, its the most I've ever gone through. I love jogging parallel to the small slope after the RJC bus-stop. The air there seems to be quite fresh though there are tons of cars travelling at the side road. Its so amusing to see the birds trying to climb their way up the slope using their small tiny legs and when unable to do so, they some sort of get fustrated and start to flap their wings. Another thing to note is that I've gotten a little fascinated with the clouds there. I know that clouds are everywhere but the clouds there seems to be some sort of special? There's this once I saw this huge one hovering slowly across the sky and it resembled some sky-palace. Anyway, I realised that jogging after a downpour really makes me refreshed and cool. During life's paces, we always seem to neglect the minute things around us. Oh well.

Heard from Mum that "Forever Love" by Wang2 Li4 Hong2 is actually an extract of an old song. Not sure how true is that but Mum could anticipate the lyrics quite well though she heard it for the first time. That song still remains in me as my favourite song and I will use it as the main theme song for my wedding. See, how far ahead I'm thinking. HAHA. But truely,that song really ROCKS!

2 more weeks on to the Common tests then its the term break!! A short 2 weeks break.Never mind, I'll look forward to the 7 weeks one in September. =)

The Window Seat..

No comments: