Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Meaning.That's what I've found. I have finally found a meaning to what I'm doing now. The contentment that I hope to achieve. Nothing ever comes easy. Good things do not drop from the sky just like that. We have to fight for it. I'm experiencing a shedding of my old-self and to integrate into my new found "life". Up till now, its very satisfying for me mentally to know more about the reason behind the things that I am doing. That's what I call "brain food",the things that calms your brain down and gives you the kind of joy nothing else can ever give you. Never before in my life have I reached such a stage and with my directions and aims clear ahead of me, I will complete the challenge with the best of my ability. Afterall, the tougher the road,the sweeter the joy of completion.Well actually, should'nt we be equally contented with everything we've ever achieved,no matter how small it is?Hmmmmm...food for thought.

The path is lit..

No comments: