Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Oh my, He Yao Shan's new song Yong Bao is surely a super duper good song. I like the way she progresses from a slow high pitched tune and I must say that I'm impressed with her ability of being able to hold her vocal cords so high for so long. The mix of piano and some other instruments are very soothing too and it sets off the reflective kind of mood.I would rate it a 9 out of 10 yeah!!

Anyway, recently I found out that I'm quite hooked onto reading?? Yeah, never once was I a person who could sit there for even an hour to read.But well,I dont really prefer fiction stuff because my brain would keep telling me that its like "all fake". Some how or rather I'd prefer something that can set me thinking and really make a difference in my thinkings and perceptions towards life.

Theres this article in the TODAY paper today regarding a man who studied in Yale and Harvard but still chose to be a monk. Yup, both are top universities in the world. I love the sentence he mentioned, that every moment is a life lesson.That really coincides with my thinking too. As what I'd always believe, there's a lesson to be learnt everywhere, its whether or not you are receptive to learning it. I'm not promoting religion here but its really human curiosity to want to know more about what has been in our minds for such a long period of time. And these questions have no definite right or wrong answers. It just depends on our level of acceptance towards it.

Let me show you the shape of my heart..

No comments: